Obama and the Chamber of Commerce

Ok, I try not to pay much attention to what the latest Presidential offering in the form of a speech does... and lately (meaning like... oh the last 4 Presidents) they all sound the same anyway...

"Blah blah blah... what you can do for America... blah blah blah...."   and that's EXACTLY what Obama's latest speechifying sounded like today before the Chamber of Commerce.  I am so sick and tired of the "BLAH BLAH AMERICA BLAH BLAH ALL AMERICANS BLAH BLAH BLAH" bull shit from these poor excuses for corrupt politicians (pay attention... I really do mean what I just said)... I could just, well... swallow a paperclip.  That sounds highly entertaining. 

When are we going to get our arses off the couch and vote for a REAL American?  This guy is like all the rest.  Republican, Democrat, "Independant" (which really means... "I'm both")... all the same.

No comments: